LEASE A HOME
Get help with renting or leasing a home from Realtor
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RENTERS – MY LEASING AND RENTAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Pre Qualify you financially to determine the price most suited to your budget
• Provide you with the fastest listing alerts on the MLS
• Show you current listings of homes that match your search criteria
• Arrange property showings for you on a daily basis until you find a home
• Find the perfect home and submit a complete lease application for you
• Negotiate the best price and terms and handle all paperwork for you
• School information will be provided
I will provide you with a copy of all documents that you sign.
SIGN UP FOR MLS LISTING ALERTS ( CLICK HERE) AND WHEN YOU SEE A HOUSE YOU LIKE JUST CALL (310) 920-3182 TO ARRANGE A SHOWING.
Contact me so I can help you with leasing a home. I want to earn your business. I will help you to find a property you can call home and arrange showings for you. Call (310) 920-3182
INFO FOR RENTING A HOUSE.
1. First of all, most leases start as a 1 year min lease and revert to month to month after.
2. A typical lease deposit is 1/1/2 months rent for the deposit, but is negotiable
3. Two months rent deposit is the legal limit for unfurnished homes and three months rent is the legal limit for furnished homes.
4. Most leases require the tenant to pay the first $65-$75 of all repairs. The home owner keeps a home warranty and uses the $65-$75 to pay the deductible when repairs are needed.
5. If you have a pet a typical deposit is $500
6. The deposits are refundable, but landlords do make deductions for cleaning, paint and repairs that are needed to get the unit in the same condition it was prior to you renting the unit so it will be ready to rent to the next occupant.
To put an application on a property you will need the following:
• Application Filled out completely
• Two most recent pay stubs
• Last two years w-2’s or a Tax Return
• Credit Report with all 3 scores
• Bank Statement
If you have Bad Credit you will need:
• Guarantor Letter
• Previous Landlord Letter
LANDLORDS AND HOME OWNERS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TENANT FOR YOUR RENTAL?
The typical costs a landlord or home owner pays an agent to find a tenant and lease out his/her own home is as follows:
Commissions to realtor is 5% of a 1 year lease agreement. Example is $ 2500 mo x 12 = 30,000 30,000 x 5% = $1500 Commission – to be split between two agents most of the time, but not always.
1. Marketing your home on MLS and Internet.
2. Digital photos and full detailed property description of your home.
3. Finding a qualified prospect to lease your home.
4. Pre-qualify all applicants before presenting the applications to you.
5. the required financial documentation from all applicants.
6. Use of the proper forms and help in negotiating the terms of the lease agreement.
7. Provide copies of all paperwork and documentation that you sign.
ASK ME FOR A FREE RENTAL MARKET EVALUATION.
Find out what your home could rent for in this rental market?
Please contact me with all your questions.
If you are interested to LEASE a home contact me at (310)-920-3182
Also upon your request I will send you a list of properties that match your search criteria dn arrange showings right away....
David S Le Montree, GRI
Home Team Realty
2501 w 237th st suite #C
Torrance, Ca 90505
Cell Ph (310) 920-3182